Hilary Said - “Shame on you, Barack Obama,”


“Shame on you, Barack Obama,” Mrs. Clinton said at a news conference after a morning rally, holding the fliers and shaking them in the air as she spoke. “It is time you ran a campaign consistent with your messages in public. That’s what I expect from you. Meet me in Ohio. Let’s have a debate about your tactics and your behavior in this campaign.”
The fliers were handed to Mrs. Clinton by a woman who attended the rally and then approached her on the rope line after her speech.
“Time and time again, you hear one thing in speeches and then you see a campaign that has the worst kind of tactics, reminiscent of the same sort of Republican attacks on Democrats,” Mrs. Clinton said.

2 comments:

Anuj said...

Hi ,

This is Anuj, a google blogger.It was great to see your Blog.

I invite you to my New Slideshow Blog.
My Blog consists of embeddable slideshows which fall in different categories.
Heres is my Slideshow Blog

If you like any of the slideshow in my blog, You can embed it in your own blog too.
All slideshows on my blog are made from Nachofoto.com
You can also create your own custom slideshow.

cheers,
Anuj

PS: I would appreciate your feedback.

Tom Cuthbert said...

www.shameonyoubarakobama.com